Do you want to garden, but you are not sure where to start?
Are you a seasoned gardener, but a horrible record keeper?
Do you forget from year to year what worked and what didn’t?
Let my new Garden Planner help you! The Garden Planner has all of the answers you need to start your first or 50th garden with ease and careful preparation. Get the most out of the time you spend growing food with worksheets for planning and record keeping, and valuable gardening information to use year after year.
NEW TO GARDENING? NO PROBLEM!
The Garden Planner has all the tools and information you need to get your garden started the right way–according to YOUR planting zone!
LOADS OF PLANNING WORKSHEETS
The Garden Planner not only tells you how to get your garden started, but it SHOWS you. It’s like having an expert hold your hand through the process, and shows you how to get the most benefit from your work!
CAN BE PRINTED AND USED EVERY YEAR
No need to purchase anything more–this planner has all you need to keep records from year to year!
BONUS PLANT INFO SHEETS!
Includes info sheets on 10 commonly grown plants + a blank info sheet you can print again and again for the varieties of plants you like to grow each year!
- 47 pages of information, worksheets, and instructions for starting and keeping track of your garden adventures
- how to find your planting zone
- what you can plant and when where you live
- how to choose your seeds
- how to decide what you will plant your seeds in
- how to plant seeds most effectively
- how to care for your seedlings until you are ready to plant them outdoors
- 12 month calendar
- printable grids for planning your garden
- info sheets on 10 commonly grown plants + a blank for others